A History of Excellence
For more than 10 years, Central Plastics has been a manufacturer of high-quality plastic components with a facility conveniently located in Northern California. We are a one stop shop for all your plastic manufacturing needs, operating a state-of-the-art facility with a wide range of plastic processing equipment.
- 2013 – Acquired Mother Lode Plastics, Inc based in Sonora, CA with 40+ years of history in injection molding and mold making
- 2013 – Acquired Central Plastics & Mfg LLC based in Santa Maria with 30+ years of history in injection molding and thermoforming
- 2014 – Consolidated both facilities to a 30,000 sq ft facility in Tracy, CA (65 miles east from San Francisco Airport)
- 2015 – Implemented ISO 9001 and AS9100 QMS
- 2017 – Implemented ISO13485 QMS
- 2017 – Acquired three 450 ton Milacron molding machines
- 2018 – Installed and certified 600 sq ft of Hardwall Class 8 (100,000) cleanroom and added Milacron Roboshot Machine
- 2021 – Moved into a new 60,000+ sq ft facility in Tracy, CA with over $10+ Million in capital investment
- 2021 – Added 5 new Milacron molding machines ranging from 200-610 tons
- 2021 – Installed 565kw Solar panel system
- 2022 – Added 5 new Borsche molding machines ranging from 285-715 tons with Sepro Robots
- 2022 – Installed 3 standalone overhead crane systems to improve efficiency and safety for the mold set up proces
Contact Central Plastics today to learn more about what we do!